Depart[ure]-code2012-

Suggestions for a meetup, but haven't the time to do it?
Need help with a meet, or want to check who's willing to come?
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FortuneSkunk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Depart[ure]-code2012-

Post by FortuneSkunk » Wed 02 May 2012, 23:36

Haven't set a specific date or location yet, but the event is pretty much a Farewell party, though "party" should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not a real party animal.

I'm thinking a relaxed event, something like a movie at the cinemas or at home, gaming, grabbing a bite to eat at a restaurant of sorts (most likely chinese), bowling, or even visit a live concert (most likely metal or rock, but not in the Arena, Ahoy, or Heineken Music Hall. Think small/medium size venues).

If anything should be taking place at...well, my place, keep in mind that smoking isn't allowed indoors, both because of tennant rules and my own. I also don't allow drug use, nor do I serve alcohol. When we're out, alcohol is okay as long as you don't get tipsy/drunk, and drugs are still a no. Smoking is fine when outside. Also, no yiff or other sexual related activities, please. I'm not a prude, but even if I knew someone here well enough to consider it, I still wouldn't at a party.

As for the occasion of the "Farewell", if everything works out as it should, I will be leaving Holland in the next couple of months, and moving to the USA.

LAD
Founder

Re: Depart[ure]-code2012-

Post by LAD » Thu 03 May 2012, 15:57

sounds like a nice thing to do, if you have any idea of a date, let us know :)
Mocht je post veranderen.. dan is het mijn hoofdletterspray! :3
~LADdian

FortuneSkunk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by FortuneSkunk » Fri 04 May 2012, 21:39

-nods- We'll see... really haven't decided on anything yet.

FortuneSkunk

Post by FortuneSkunk » Sun 06 May 2012, 21:11

Various reasons and events have put this idea on hold until further notice...